Strataderm Scar Therapy Gel
Strataderm is a revolutionary scar therapy gel that is clinically proven to reduce the visual appearance of scars on the skin. Used daily, Strataderm can also help prevent new scars from appearing.
Strataderm is a rapidly drying, non-sticky, transparent silicone gel formulation for the treatment of both old and new scars as well as for the prevention of abnormal and excessive scar formation, in the form of hypertrophic scars and keloids. Strataderm was developed to treat virtually all types of scars including scarring resulting from surgery, trauma, burns, and bites.
- Great for use on both old and new scars
- Ability to proven new scar formation
- Relives itching and irritation around scars
- Reduces redness and discoloration
- Softens and flattens raised scars
- Reduces overall scar appearance
- Ideal for daily use