Stratamed Advanced Film-Forming Wound Dressing
Stratamed is the first film-forming silicone gel-based wound dressing approved for use on open wounds and compromised skin.
Stratamed can be applied immediately after intervention.
- Bacteriostatic, gas permeable and inert
- Creates an optimal environment for faster re-epithelialization resulting in reduced downtime
- Reduces and normalizes the inflammatory response
- Hydrates and protects superficial wounds and compromised skin
- Does not adhere strongly to the wound bed or the newly formed granulating tissue
- Improves the visible outcome of the treatment
- Provides symptomatic relief (redness/discoloration, itching, discomfort, pain)
- Allows prevention of abnormal scarring to begin earlier than ever before